Report Damage

Report Damage

Report Damage

Anyone wishing to contact the Town Council whether it be to report a defective street light, ask a question or simply to register a comment please complete the form below.

All submissions are greatly appreciated and will be answered as quickly as possible.

Your observations are very useful and the Town Council will endeavour to rectify any problems as quickly as possible.

To report an issue to Shropshire Council a useful place to start is by visiting the Fix My Street website

When reporting a street light or other fixed item, could you please give the location and any numbers located on the lamp post or other structure.

If you have a query about any of the following please contact Shropshire Council Customer Contact Centre on 0345 6789000 or email: 

Council Tax, Highways, Registrars Office, Licensing, Bus Passes/Blue Badges, Housing, Benefits, Refuse Collection, Planning, Environment Officer (wasp nests etc), Dog Warden.



    Much Wenlock Neighbourhood Plan Review

    Give us your views by filling out our survey:


    We need your views, ideas, knowledge and skills


    This will close in 20 seconds